Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Party like a ROCK STAR!


   Rock Star Party!

I've been busy  planning a Rock Star party for my soon to be 6 year old daughter.

I came up with a quick and easy invite I thought I would share.



First, I bought star shaped glitter sunglasses. They can be found here.


I had my daughter pose (like the Diva she is-yep, she picked that pose herself)

for some pictures with the star shaped glitter sunglasses on.



Then I used a photo editing program to type the party details on the photo.

I had them printed and placed them in a cellophane bag.

I also put a pair of sunglasses in each bag and folded and taped it closed.
I tied a zebra striped ribbon (found at Hobby Lobby) around the bag.



Voila! Done!

More details and pictures of the Rock Star Party to come...


Pin It on Pinterest

Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment